BACKEND TEAM LEADER FOR XDR INGEST TEAM
Who we are
Cybereason is the champion of today’s cyber defenders, providing operation-centric attack protection. Our Defense Platform moves beyond endless alerting to instead recognize, expose, and end malicious operations before they take hold. Cybereason is an international company, with 1000+ employees who defend the world's top brands in more than 50 countries.
Cybereason is the champion for today’s cyber defenders providing future-ready attack protection that unifies security from the endpoint, to the enterprise, to everywhere the battle moves. The Cybereason Defense Platform combines the industry’s top-rated cyber threat detection and response (EDR and XDR), next-gen anti-virus (NGAV), and proactive threat hunting to help defenders end cyber attacks from endpoints to everywhere.
Nice to know
- Two Israeli sites: Tel Aviv- Alon 1 tower, next to Hashalom train station, and Beer Sheva- High-Tech Park, next to University train station. the position is relevant for both of our sites.
- Hybrid work model
- Flexible working hours
- “Best high tech companies to work for” (by Dun’s100)
- “Top companies leading women representation” (by Power in Diversity)
You’ll be part of our XDR Ingest team.
We are looking for a Team Lead to join us! As part of our great Team you will:
- Lead a team of software engineers.
- Design and implement data pipelines for multiple data sources.
- Monitor & Maintain production streaming and batch applications.
- Promote best practices coding, code complete standards, OO programing & design patterns.
- Collaborating with our architects, product owners and data scientists to capture, format and prepare data for machine learning.
- At least two years of experience as a Java team leader (3-7 people) – must.
- Experience managing big data teams in large environments.
- Leadership capabilities – can lead development activities, team player, motivate and mentor team members.
- BSc. in computer science / software engineering.
- Extensive Java knowledge (Java Core, multithreading, Spring, Java EE).
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming, design patterns and micro-services architecture.
- Experienced with current SW development practices (SCRUM, Unit tests, source control, TDD, CI, CD, deployment automation).
- Experience in cloud environments (AWS/GCP/OCI).
- Resourceful, innovative and promoting new technologies.
- Experience in Elasticsearch, Spark , Hadoop, Vertica, HBase, Angular, React, Docker, Kubernetes – big advantage!