MALOP PLATFORM JAVA TECH LEAD
Who we are Cybereason is the champion of today’s cyber defenders, providing operation-centric attack protection. Our Defense Platform moves beyond endless alerting to instead recognize, expose, and end malicious operations before they take hold. Cybereason is an international company, with 1000+ employees who defend the world's top brands in more than 50 countries.
Nice to know
- Two Israeli sites: Tel Aviv- Alon 1 tower, next to Hashalom train station, and Beer Sheva- High-Tech Park, next to University train station. The position is relevant for both of our sites.
- Hybrid work model
- Flexible working hours
- “Best high tech companies to work for” (by Dun’s100)
- “Top companies leading women representation” (by Power in Diversity)
You’ll be part of our Malop Platform team. As part of our great Team you will:
- Be a Technical Lead in a team of software engineers.
- Design and implement backend and frontend applications at the front of our product lines..
- Monitor & Maintain production streaming and batch applications.
- Promote best practices coding, code standards, OO programing & design patterns.
- Collaborate with our architects, product owners and other development teams to capture requirements and build great products
- At least two years of experience as a Java technical leader.
- Leadership capabilities – can lead development activities, team player, motivate and mentor team members.
- Extensive Java knowledge (Java Core, multithreading, Spring, Java EE).
- Proficiency in microservice based software architecture, design patterns and client-server applications.
- Experienced with current SW development practices (Agile, CI/CD, automation testing).
- Experience in cloud environments (AWS/GCP/OCI).
- Resourceful, innovative and promoting new technologies.
- BSc. in computer science / software engineering.
- Experience in Spring Boot, Angular, React, Docker, Kubernetes – big advantage!